Below, Adamo informs you of the following aspects related to compliance with the aforementioned personal data protection regulations.
1. Who are we?
We are Adamo Telecom Iberia, SAU, with CIF A-65232357.
Our registered office is in Barcelona, C / Llacuna nº 22 1st 3rd (CP 08005). Our customer service phone number is 900 651 294 and the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, through our website www.adamo.es we offer other communication channels such as Facebook, Twitter, the Fiberhoods access page and the page chat. If you have any questions, you can use any of these ways to contact us or do so through our Data Protection Delegate whose contact information is contained in clause 13.
In Adamo we develop a variety of services as a telecommunication service-provider in Spain. These services are based on our Fiber Optic infrastructure that allows us to provide High Speed Internet and other telecommunication services to residential clients and companies.
3. Personal data you provide to us and that we treat
In order to become a user of Adamo’s services you shall provide us with personal information that may include your name and surname, telephone number, email address, postal address, identity document number and bank account number. In addition, the data of the interested parties consisting of the telephone number, address and postal code entered in order to request services in an area without coverage are saved to contact them on future occasions.
Even if you are not a user of our services, you may also provide us with information such as your name, phone number and email address to answer questions, hire our services or receive updates from them.
Additionally, and whenever you give us your consent, we will use your data to send you commercial or advertising information by email, SMS or telephone related to Adamo’s products, services, promotions and offers.
If the user wishes to stop receiving this type of commercial or advertising communications from Adamo, or revoke the consent granted, he can send the request by email to email@example.com attaching a copy of his valid identity document.
The sources from which Adamo obtains the data are the following:
- The information you provide to us when you hire and maintain products and / or services with us, both directly and indirectly. Some examples are: through inquiries, transactions, operations or contract requests.
- Open sources of information, such as social networks, the Internet website and third companies to which you have given your consent for the assignment of your data to Adamo.
The personal data that we can process are the following:
- Your name, address, telephone and / or mobile number, date of birth, sex and email address;
- Your credit or debit card information, information about your bank account and other bank information;
- Your location data. This may be accurate when using Global Positioning System (GPS) data or location through nearby Wi-Fi access points which allows us to provide services based on your location;
- Your data obtained through a contract that you formalize with us and they are recorded in the call made to one of our call centers, if you send an email or a letter, or any other contact record with us;
- Your account information as a client, such as the payment dates for invoices owed or received, registration and cancellation dates for services, subscriptions to services you use, and, in general, information related to your account;
- Credential information such as access passwords and usernames to access our accounts and services;
- Your preferences for certain products, services and lifestyle activities in case you let us know;
- We will also obtain information on how you use our products and services such as the quality of the service received and the details of the use of the specific services or products, so every time you use your mobile phone or your fixed number a data record is stored. This includes the number you have called or sent an SMS or MMS, the duration, date and time of that call, SMS or MMS and its approximate location at the time the communication occurs.
4. How we use and process your personal data
For these purposes, Adamo informs that the processing of personal data will be based on the following purposes:
- Provide the service, maintain it and manage the contractual relationship with the client. For example, for you to be able to make calls, send text messages and / or surf the Internet, we process data such as the phone numbers you dial, the amount of megabytes or gigabytes you use and when you are doing it so that we can provide you with connectivity. This allows us to generate your invoice, depending on your use or resolve any incidences that you communicate. We also need to carry out credit checks to allow the contracting of our services or products or to carry out debt recovery actions in case of default.
- Customer service channels through which you can contact Adamo: contact phone, email, private area https://mi.adamo.es/ , social networks or any other means of communication authorized by Adamo.
- Accrediting the hiring, improving the quality of the technical and commercial attention, as well as verifying the satisfaction of the clients, through the recording of the clients’ calls to the telephone numbers enabled for this purpose, or those that could be made from Adamo or from any company authorized by us.
- Checking the creditworthiness of the client by accessing credit information systems prior to contracting any Adamo product or service and while the aforementioned contractual relationship remains in force.
- Maintaining the security of electronic communications networks and services, detecting failures or technical errors in the transmission of electronic communications, as well as, any treatment that is necessary for the correct provision of the telecommunication service or any other sectoral regulations are applicable.
- Complying with the legal obligations of quality of service required by telecommunication regulations and complying with our accounting and tax obligations, or retaining your traffic data to comply with current legislation on data retention, among others.
- Any other data that is mandatory and necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations as a telecommunication operator or information society service provider, such as sending commercial communications about our products and services and improving our services. In these cases, we always evaluate our business interests to ensure that they do not collide with your rights.
5. Modification of your consent
All the information that you provide us will be treated in accordance with the consent you have provided, which you can revoke at any time through the link included for that purpose in each communication or by sending an email to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, whenever you want, you can request the modification of the personal data that you have given to us, using the communication channels that are most suitable for you, such as through the telephone, the website or email.
6. Who will receive your data
- Necessary for the provisioning of the service
For the management of some of the functions necessary for the provisioning of the service, Adamo has contracted trustworthy providers that may have access to personal data, who will act as processors and who will be contractually obligated to comply with their legal obligations as a controller, to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of the information.
Regarding the categories of recipients, we inform the client his personal data may be shared with Adamo’s commercial and technical services, depending on the products and / or services that the Client has contracted.
In no circumstances the Client’s personal data will be shared with third parties without obtaining his prior consent, unless the transfer of their data was necessary to ensure the maintenance of the contractual relationship with the Client as well as in the cases provided by the regulations in force at each time.
Also, given the configuration of Adamo’s commercial offer and depending on the technical needs for the provision of the services that are part of it, data communications may be necessary among those responsible of the process in order to provide and manage the contracted service correctly, provide the commercial offers that best fits the circumstances of the Client (for example, in case of coverage limitations that imply a satellite solution), as well as their interests and preferences.
- Data communications to credit information systems
In accordance with current regulations, in cases of non-payment, debt data may be shared with third parties duly legally authorized and in charge of managing the breach of monetary obligations.
- Compliance with a legal obligation
Adamo may also share with third parties duly legally authorized the Client’s information when it is necessary to comply with the applicable legislation.
Adamo may communicate the Client’s personal data to the different public authorities by virtue of a legal obligation, such as to the tax and customs authorities, the judicial authorities, the competent telecommunication authorities, the judicial police, the entities providing the services of attention to emergency calls 112, and any others in accordance to the regulations in force at each time.
- International transfers
7. Period of during which we will keep your personal data
In compliance with the purpose limitation and storage limitation principles, the Client’s data collected by us will be processed only and exclusively for the necessary time and for the purposes for which they have been collected at any time. They will then be stored in a way that will allow the identification of the interested parties for no longer than the necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
As a general rule, when you cease to be an Adamo Client, we will store your data for a period of six (6) years. The data related to your traffic (data generated in your phone calls and navigation) will be stored for a maximum period of twelve (12) months since they were generated and exclusively to respond to eventual judicial requests.
Once the indicated period of time has elapsed, the data will be kept blocked preventing its treatment, except for making the data available to the judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations, for the demand of possible responsibilities derived from the treatment and only for the period of prescription thereof. Once the indicated period of time has elapsed, the data will be deleted.
8. How we store safety your personal data
We have specialized security teams that review and improve our security measures to protect your personal information.
9. Your rights
You can exercise the following rights regarding data protection at any time for free by writing an email to the following email address: email@example.com. You must specify what right you want to exercise, as well as the identifying data. In the event that, in order to verify identity, additional information is required to those that have been provided, they will let you know:
1. Right of access
It allows the data subject to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him are being processed by Adamo and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
2. Right of rectification
The data subject shall have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning him, for example in cases where it is wrong or needs to be updated.
3. Right to erasure
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request for the erasure of personal data concerning you. Adamo will not erase the data in the event that the processing of them if it is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing of data required by the European Union law or one law of the Member States that is applied to the person responsible of the processing, or for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of powers audiences conferred on the person in charge; for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation; for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes,
4. Right to restriction of processing
It allows data processing to be suspended, in such a way that Adamo avoids its treatment in the future.
It only allows its preservation for the exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a certain Member State.
5. Right to data portability
It allows the data subject to receive their personal data and be able to transmit them directly to another person in charge in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading or, when technically possible, request their direct transmission from responsible to responsible.
6. Right to object to the use of personal data
The data subject will have the right to oppose at any time that their personal data are subject to a necessary treatment for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the person responsible for the treatment or for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for the treatment or by a third party, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data do not prevail over said interests, in particular when the interested party is a child.
10. Voluntary exclusion of advertising messages
If you do not want to receive more advertising or commercial messages through email, via online through social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google Ads), telephone, postal mail, “retargeting” and “fiberhood” technique. By Adamo, or revoke the consent granted, you can either send the request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your valid identity document or unsubscribe and opt out of all our advertising communications Cookies.
In order to improve the user experience of Adamo website, a technology called “cookies” is used to gather information about user interactions and how to use the website.
The delay or lack of exercise by Adamo of a legal action or of any right described in these provisions does not imply, in any case, a waiver of them.
Similarly, the lack of claim of a breach of the obligations established in these provisions will not mean a waiver of your subsequent claim.
You can exercise your rights and, in general, consult or expand all matters related to the processing of your personal data, before the Claims and Customer Service, by sending an email to email@example.com, by post addressed to C / Llacuna, 22, 08005 Barcelona or before the Data Protection Delegate:
13. Delegated Data Protection Contact:
Postal address: Avenida Diagonal 550, 3rd 1st, Barcelona.
In the same way, you can also file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. You have the necessary information at: www.agpd.es
ADAMO TELECOM IBERIA SAU